There are three stages in information handling
In the last stage, the information needs to be presented to the user in some way.
An OUTPUT device will present information in a variety of ways. For example
- A printer will output text and images.
- Audio Speakers will output sound music and speech
- Monitor will present moving images (you are looking at one right now)
- Plotters will draw diagrams (useful for architects)
- Projectors will display the computer screen on a wall (handy for meetings)
Challenge see if you can find out one extra fact on this topic that we haven't already told you
Click on this link: Output