A very common function within graphics applications such as Photoshop, Flash, Firework etc, where a 'fill' means to apply colour inside a shape. This feature is also available in many Office packages.

The 'fill' can be a single colour or it could be a more complicated 'gradient' which has two or more colours blending into one another.

The fill icon is normally a small bucket.

Challenge see if you can find out one extra fact on this topic that we haven't already told you

Click on this link: Fill Bucket


back to glossaryback to glossary